Skip to content
Our Mission Statement
- We will provide you with the best possible service and the best possible value.
- You will receive from us a written, precise and detailed quotation which will tell you exactly how we plan to build your garden and how much this will cost you – there will be no hidden costs.
- This quotation will only change if the details of the project change while we are working on it (either by you or the designer).
- You will receive from us a contract, a payment schedule, clear terms and conditions and health and safety information all before we start work.
- We will try to recycle as much of your garden waste as is possible within your new project – we also aim to use as little paper as possible communicating when we can via email.
- As a customer, we will strive to keep you informed throughout our work with you.
- When we have team members working on your project we will ensure they remain professional at all times – we have a total no smoking policy and all our staff are fully trained.
- The work will be finished as soon as possible – we will try not to leave your job to work on another unless we have had your permission to do so or explained the reason why this is happening (sometimes we may be waiting for materials or the skills offered by another member of staff).
- When the project is completed the area will be left as expected – clean, tidy and ready for you to enjoy your new garden.
- Most of all we hope to make you pleased that you asked us to build your garden.